WHAT TO EXPECT (FIRST FEW WEEKS)
- Slight swelling, bruising, and/or tenderness.
- Slight bleeding, Redness (small amounts)
- Slight discharge, whitish yellow color (Note: this is not pus) known as “crusties”
- Dry small scab forms around the jewelry; skin being to grow. Keep piercing isolated, dry and clean.
- During the healing the jewelry will not move freely in the piercing, do not force. A piercing may seem healed before the process is complete. This is because the tissue heals from the outside in, and although it feels fine, that’s not the case. The interior is still fragile. Be patient, keep cleaning throughout the entire healing time.